MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sticky Threat Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Community, 

Does anyone know how to do sticky threats like this?
[Image: 10r49k1.png]

My Forums Sticky Threats are like this:
[Image: 2pyz7f5.png]

Does anyone know how to do this? It will be much appreciated  Smile

Cheers.
There's a predefined class for it, you can add it to global.css:
.forumdisplay_sticky {
    background-color: yellow;
}
Hard refresh (CTRL+F5) a forumdisplay page after adding it.
(2016-04-09, 02:25 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a predefined class for it, you can add it to global.css:
.forumdisplay_sticky {
}

Thank you for your quick reply!

(2016-04-09, 02:25 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a predefined class for it, you can add it to global.css:
.forumdisplay_sticky {
}

Where in global.css do I need to place it? (I'm still new to MyBB editing stuff)
Anywhere. Of course in ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes, not through file edit.
(2016-04-10, 11:55 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Anywhere. Of course in ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes, not through file edit.

Sorry, I still don't get where to put in Themes area....  Huh
Put it at the bottom of your global.css file of your theme. (Admin CP  -  Templates & Styles  -  [Theme]  -  global.css  -  Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode  -  scroll to the bottom and paste the code)
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Default (or whatever theme you use) -> global.css -> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode -> go to bottom of stylesheet and paste in the code. Save and test.

Edit: Ooops, too slow!
(2016-04-11, 09:10 AM)Wiggo Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Default (or whatever theme you use) -> global.css -> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode -> go to bottom of stylesheet and paste in the code. Save and test.

Edit: Ooops, too slow!

Thank you! It works now.