MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: white background in center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
on the mybb pages there is a white background center behind all the content,posts,threads,forum titles,etc. how and where can this be changed in the mybb default template to do this?

Thanks
are you talking about changing the background color of "#content" in global.css... if not, then show us an picture of what you are trying to change..
(2016-04-10, 11:12 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]are you talking about changing the background color of "#content" in global.css... if not, then show us an picture of what you are trying to change..

Yes the white background down the center of the page,like it is even on this page,the white background behind the content and there is a light gray on each side of it.

Thanks
I believe that is done with padding.. I too am trying to figure it out because I do not want to mess it up .. but I am sure it is padding
(2016-04-10, 02:49 PM)censat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 11:12 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]are you talking about changing the background color of "#content" in global.css... if not, then show us an picture of what you are trying to change..

Yes the white background down the center of the page,like it is even on this page,the white background behind the content and there is a light gray on each side of it.

Thanks

I assume you actually mean like this?

[Image: 2zjg6fn.png]

That has to do with the padding and sizing of wrapper and not content necessarily...
That's it the white background behind the content that comes out on the left and right sides and has borders.

Thanks
(2016-04-13, 06:22 AM)censat Wrote: [ -> ]That's it the white background behind the content that comes out on the left and right sides and has borders.

Thanks

Eh..., sorry for the delay in response..., been rather busy and tired as of late..., but..., I will hopefully find some time to finish a few lil things on this up and package it for you this evening if that is what you were looking for?

[Image: vxkygj.png]

*due to people having trouble with some of the tutorials used to create this theme. Decided to throw it together and package them up for a simple theme install.

*due to people requesting how to have the side padding sorta similar to the community forums as well this is the reason for this theme.

This theme for MyBB enthusiasts is made to be similar to the MyBB Community forum theme header as well as side padding.*

* Multiple color options and all other options of the default theme

Temp Download:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1843787976

* NVM on waiting til tonight..., as I needed to get a few minutes of sleep soon, I finished it enough to package up for you. Funny thing is that I tend to work faster when I want to get to sleep, not that it always works well when the screen start blurring and you one eye can only focus at a time, lol! Wink gnight / day and all that jazz...
I changed it, On the content CSS file of the theme ( I am referring to the default theme )   find,:
.tborder and you can change the boarder size there. worked like a charm for me.  Smile
Yes the back ground can be changed using padding and it is the best CSS technique.