MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Application Forms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB Community!

I'm wondering when I submited a test Application Form, for the "Last Post" bit on the forums it doesn't show anything. It shows that there is a new threat in the forum area, does anyone  know how to fix this? I've provided screenshots for evidence.

Screenshot #1:
[Image: t4y0z5.png]
The green circle, shows a normal threat been created.
The red circle, shows that there has been no "threat" created, when there has been (from an application form)
The blue circle, shows that the threat has been created, but doesn't show it in the "red circle"

Screenshot #2
[Image: 21l6h3p.png]

This screenshot show that the application form has been created in the correct threat. But doesn't show it in "Last Post" bit in the main forums.

Does anyone know how to fix this!?

Cheers.
How are the permissions setup for that forum?
(2016-04-10, 12:44 AM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]How are the permissions setup for that forum?

Do you mean these permissions?
[Image: 206g8z8.png]
It looks like your forum counters might be out of sync. Try running the recount tool:
Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild -> Rebuild Forum Counters

What's that screenshot from, a plugin?
(2016-04-10, 02:45 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like your forum counters might be out of sync. Try running the recount tool:

I did this: Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild -> Rebuild Forum Counters | and it still didn't work... 

Screenshot taken from Snipping tool. Plugin Form Manager (1.0)
(2016-04-10, 02:59 PM)MorganB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 02:45 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like your forum counters might be out of sync. Try running the recount tool:

I did this: Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild -> Rebuild Forum Counters | and it still didn't work... 

Okay...

What do the forum permissions look like for your usergroup?

Admin CP -> Forums & Posts -> Staff Applications -> Permissions
(2016-04-10, 06:55 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 02:59 PM)MorganB Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay...

What do the forum permissions look like for your usergroup?

Admin CP -> Forums & Posts -> Staff Applications -> Permissions

Here:
[Image: 2drvvpu.png]
To view the image larger go to this link: http://i68.tinypic.com/2drvvpu.png 

If I create a temporary admin account, would you be able to fix this problem?

Do you know how where to install this code for Sticky Threats?
.forumdisplay_sticky {
    background-color: yellow;
}
(2016-04-10, 02:59 PM)MorganB Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin Form Manager (1.0)

So you're using this plugin to create that forum? Where did you get it from? Is it surely 1.8 compatible?
(2016-04-10, 11:59 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 02:59 PM)MorganB Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin Form Manager (1.0)

So you're using this plugin to create that forum? Where did you get it from? Is it surely 1.8 compatible?

Yeah I'm using a plugin. It's working alright and if it isn't 1.8 compatible it would come up in plugins saying "this isn't compatible with 1.8"

EDIT: Do you know how to edit the default title (before submitting the application)?  So the person applying can put in a custom title for the application title? So it wont say "Form Submission: Staff Application"  I can't seem to find it...
^ actually form manager plugin used to be a premium plugin. its coder's forum has been closed.
looks like you have downloaded it from some other site. may be better to seek support from there !