MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does this exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I absolutely love everything about the standard MyBB LAYOUT, (the colors could use some work IMO) except when it comes to the actual thread pages. It is slightly messy and generally not a pleasant sight. I was wondering if there was an easy way for those of us who are generally coding-illiterate to take parts of certain themes and apply them to certain areas? For example, I love how the "Square" theme looks for threads, yet I do not want that theme for my entire forum, just for the individual thread and post pages.

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

On a similar topic, are there such things as Mod CP themes? I know there are Admin CP themes, wondering if the same could be found for Mod CPs.
Force classic postbit to have your post bit look like Square postbit. As for the Mod CP themes, in theory yes, but there are none available as the Mod CP rides on the overall theme.
(2016-04-10, 11:31 PM)PromoLocus Wrote: [ -> ]Force classic postbit to have your post bit look like Square postbit. As for the Mod CP themes, in theory yes, but there are none available as the Mod CP rides on the overall theme.

I think I understand what you mean, but newbie terms and slight elaboration would be appreciated- I don't even know what a "postbit" is.  Undecided
yes it is possible but you need to a bit of HTML and CSS, or you will have to hire someone to make a custom theme which will suit your need.