MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Dream v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB Dream Theme v1.0
==================

MyBB Themes Team Creation
By: FirefoxWiz
Theme Design Group: MyBBThemes Team
At: http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/

MyBB Dream is the regular MyBB Default theme, only different with rounded corners. This theme, not only having rounded edges on the index, but also in the User CP, Forum Display, Show thread, member list, and a whole lot more! Rounded Corners were coded in by FirefoxWiz.

A Live Demo can be found at:
======================
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/demo/index.php

Installation Instructions:
=================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory

2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file

3. View it in your User CP

4. Now have fun with your forum!

Theme Release License:
==================

This theme is free for all to use, modify and release. You may do anything you wish so long as you don't remove the main MyBB Copyright. This is basically the default MyBB theme, which you are able to do with what you want. The only difference in this is it is a starter kit for rounded corners. This theme contains no extra copyrights, so therefore you may use it however you wish.

[attachment=6217]

v1.1 Released
Not bad looks like theres a little clasp bug at the first and second forum as a guest
shadow82x Wrote:Not bad looks like theres a little clasp bug at the first and second forum as a guest

Could you explain what you mean?
He means there is a bug with the Collapsing of forums on the index.
Ah. Thanks, Ryan.

I'll see if I can fix it.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:He means there is a bug with the Collapsing of forums on the index.
Yep thats what I mean
Yeah he's right I push to close one forum box a different one closes. Other then that nice theme.
Nice Smile
will done dear.
keep it up.
and for the bug I test it on my localhost
working good with IE 7 and FF 2.0.0.3
there is I little something didn't look good on ff
the expand emage it's stock at the top of the table header.
but anything else, it's perfect theme.
rcpalace Wrote:Yeah he's right I push to close one forum box a different one closes. Other then that nice theme.

Should be fixed now. Smile
And thanks, glad you all like it! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3