MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image verification not showing and loading slowly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-04-11, 07:16 PM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]There should be an option in cPanel for errors. Navigate to it and give us the errors.

hi, i will pm you my cpanel account.
thanks for help

is there any progress on my problem?
if not solved then i will just go by no image verification method
There are other methods you can use. I've just logged in to your cPanel account and you will need to contact your hosting provided to change the error_log in your php.ini file so they can set it to a file that you will be able to access.
thanks, i will contact my hosting provider
hello there, i will continue this thread. My problem with image verification is still not solved.
today i tried to install mybb on my another domain.
I found this on cpanel and public html
[attachment=36103]
[attachment=36104]

my url is: http://www.dealerroulette.com/
this domain is just for testing some CMS from softaculous.
if you want to check this problem i will PM you my account.
i dont know this problem is mybb bug or my hosting problem.
If loading captcha.php times out you may try to replace all instances of "my_rand" in captcha.php with "rand".
hi..thanks so much, it works now Smile
my problem is solved
i will install mybb on my new domain, so i will remove mybb on this url.
(2016-04-17, 05:57 PM)oniex88 Wrote: [ -> ]hi..thanks so much, it works now Smile
my problem is solved
i will install mybb on my new domain, so i will remove mybb on this url.

Though your problem is solved.., just a reminder for other users with similar problems..., a lot of times it can be caused by a plugin with line space between <?php in the plugin files and or no closing ?> 

So disabling each plugin til it loads and then looking at the problematic plugin files often is another solution for a no load captcha image.
Pages: 1 2