MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Counter code in which template ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello,
I want to put the phpl code for my invisible counter in my forum, but in which template I should put the php code, so that the counter count all visits ?

Thanks Smile
maybe the overall header or footer?
i thought too but when I put the code in the footer or header the counter is not active
I'd put the code in global.php because that file gets loaded on every page and output it in the footer
Doing what Smethead suggested would work, just a note however. You can't put php in templates. Only php files. And vise-vera.
when I put the code in the global.php the forum will be displayed with a very big font in the Internet Explorer. In the Firefox Browser the forum will be displayed right.
you can see here: http://www.compu-zone.de/board/index.php

edit: i have delete the counter code because off more problems, when I put the code in the global.php

where can i put the counter code, too ?

THX Smile
hmm do nobody know where I can put the counter code too so that als visits will be count ? Sad
as said above, global.php. You probably had it in the wrong place in the file though.
k776 Wrote:You can't put php in templates. Only php files. And vise-vera

k776 Wrote:as said above, global.php. You probably had it in the wrong place in the file though.

I dont know what you mean ? Where or how must I put the counter code in the global.php ?

counter code:
<?php
$chCounter_visible = "0";
include("/home/www/web265/html/chCounter2.3/chCounter2.3/counter.php");
?>
hmm, it depends whats in counter.php. Can you PM with you msn and I'll help you via that (faster)
Pages: 1 2