MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MP3 Player Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone explain to me how to install this as we've emailed the creator of the mod and they haven't replied.
I've done everything the instructions say but I don't understand what this part means...
Quote:3.Open the Root/mp3player/list.wpl(in NotePad or Text Editor)
<media src="music/YOUR MUSIC NAME.mp3"/>
You can add you playlist by this code.
Thanks...
You need to open that list.wpl and add all the songs you want in the playlist.
How to add a song ::

This is what i suppose be reading that part =P And where did you find that mod, it isn't on mods.mybboard.com if i do a search =P
Yeh it's on New Pages under mods.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=415
But... how do I add the song? Just type in the song name? How will the MP3 player know what the song is??
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:But... how do I add the song? Just type in the song name? How will the MP3 player know what the song is??

You need to upload it i think, cause it's reading from a src="music/name.mp3" , make a new folder called music, upload all your songs in it and add to the playlist

ex. You upload "backstreet_boys_-_im_truly_gay.mp3" into the music folder, you need to add <media src="music/backstreet_boys_-_im_truly_gay.mp3"/> into that list.wpl
LOL
OK I'll try that. Thanks.
Hm... still not working.
http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/mp3player.php
Doesn't show any songs!!
Why am I having such bad luck with mods/plugins lately!!
sorry to triple post. I can HEAR the songs but there is no list to show which songs members can listen to!?
Also, ive uploaded 2 songs but only one seems to be working??
make a playlist, (can be done in media player or something similar)
upload all of the songs and the playlist to the same folder where you have put your song now.

instead of having:
chane it to <media src="music/YOUR playlist.playlist"/> (im not sure what the extension for playlists are but make sure you change it form mp3 to whatever it should be.
tony84 Wrote:make a playlist, (can be done in media player or something similar)
upload all of the songs and the playlist to the same folder where you have put your song now.

instead of having:
chane it to <media src="music/YOUR playlist.playlist"/> (im not sure what the extension for playlists are but make sure you change it form mp3 to whatever it should be.
The extension for a playlist would be .pl Smile.
thanks all. ill try the playlist suggestion.
Pages: 1 2