MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The password you entered is of invalid length. Please enter a password between and ch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help guys , i have just created a mybb website using mybb , filezilla and reewebhostingarea , so when someone tries to register my site it says 

''The password you entered is of invalid length. Please enter a password between and characters.''

any help?
my website : http://ultiaimer.6te.net/
Did you remove parts of the registration form from the registration template?
forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Login and Registration Options >>

check whether you have values set for Minimum Password Length & Maximum Password Length

general values are => 6 for Minimum Password Length & 30 for Maximum Password Length
(2016-04-13, 04:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Login and Registration Options >>

check whether you have values set for Minimum Password Length & Maximum Password Length

general values are => 6 for Minimum Password Length & 30 for Maximum Password Length

I cant find login and registration options anywhere :/

Looks like there is some kind of errors at filezilla , ill take a look when on pc and give them full acces
have you used one click installer at web host panel for installing MyBB ?
you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it