MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning: Cannot modify header information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i recently was uploading some Plugins onto my forums. And after i was done i started getting this at the top of my pages,

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/saromus/public_html/forums/inc/languages/english/global.lang.php:1) in /home/saromus/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1117

I get this issue everytime i click a forum/thread.

If anyone knows how i can fix this please tell me. Thanks

the url to my site is Wanderhome Reborn Forums
Please don't post problems that aren't bugs in the bug reports forum, especially to do with other modifications.

To fix, just remove all spaces before <?php in global.lang.php
Tikitiki Wrote:Please don't post problems that aren't bugs in the bug reports forum, especially to do with other modifications.

To fix, just remove all spaces before <?php in global.lang.php

Sorry wasnt sure if it was a bug or not ): this is the first time ive had this problem. Oh and i just checked my Global.lang.php and there are no spaces but lemme check it using Dreamweaver.
If you don't find any spaces then that means they're 'hidden' characters. To fix just delete it and reupload a fresh one off the mybb package.
Tikitiki Wrote:If you don't find any spaces then that means they're 'hidden' characters. To fix just delete it and reupload a fresh one off the mybb package.

oh okay thats sounds okay. because i wasnt sure if its safe to delete something and reupload okay ill do that hopefully that works. Hold on do i reupload the one from Public_Html or www
Thank you so much for the help. The problem was fixed Smile
for future reference, public_html and www are both the same.
Tikitiki Wrote:for future reference, public_html and www are both the same.

ya i just noticed that because i accidently deleted my second sites folder in public_html and i went to www directory and it wasnt there etheir. Toungue