MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Perscitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Smooth and blue.

[attachment=6192]

Installation instructions:
1. Download and extract the theme zip file
2. Upload the included image folder to your .MYBBROOT/images directory
3. Import the theme's xml file into your Admin CP > Themes > Import
4. View it in your User CP > Edit Options > Board Style > Perscitus.

Please do not redistribute this with out my permission. Please keep the copyright as it is unless you are willing to pay to remove it.

Thanks, hope you enjoy this theme.
That's really cool "Old Chap" Toungue

I've grabbed a copy of it for posterities sake. Wink
Thanks! Big Grin

I made it for MyBB Fans, but most people didn't like it. I agree its a hard color scheme, so I think (as far as the contest, I mean) I am just going to start over :\
Blue's are very hard to get a combination that are not tooooooo strong one way or another. Wink
Egads! Toungue

It's fixed in my profile... And it's in my Sig. Wink

rcpalace Wrote:Don't PM me unless I've asked you to. I have a forum to answer your private questions. Wink
Just a quick question.... How can we ask you questions at you're site if we don't know what the url is?
i love this theme xD i have load it in my site xP
it could so easily be a nice thme, just work on the colour scheme, perhapse go to red and black, or blue and black/white instead fo just different shades of blue
tony84 Wrote:it could so easily be a nice thme, just work on the colour scheme, perhapse go to red and black, or blue and black/white instead fo just different shades of blue

Not a bad idea, Ill change the hue some day for ya Smile.
Lopalong Wrote:Egads! Toungue

It's fixed in my profile... And it's in my Sig. Wink

rcpalace Wrote:Don't PM me unless I've asked you to. I have a forum to answer your private questions. Wink
Just a quick question.... How can we ask you questions at you're site if we don't know what the url is?

Thanks.. By the way nice theme.
Thanks, glad ya like it Smile
Pages: 1 2