MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IAndrew IGame Theme Set-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

A nice and easy one I hope, I am very new to MYBb and just wondering, I purchased an IAndrew IGame theme and have used his free stuff previously, to good effect, but after I installed this Theme, I have a few issues, just wondering of anybody has seen a post that tells me where the:

IGame, Inc and Jscripts folders are moved to on a typical public_html/mybb folder structure/share? and what configs in the ADMIN Panel on MYBB are needed/advised

Thank in advance

UK Sentinel
Judging by default MyBB structure, it should follow same convention ie
IGame folder will be moved to mybb/images/IGame
Inc folder is in main mybb/
And the Jscripts folder is also present here mybb/jscripts
Hi WaLLBB - many thanks, that is how I have placed the folders and sub files supplied by Iandrew, I must be have permissions issues , but glad to just have somebodies view also which removes any doubt I had in this area

Cheers
(2016-04-13, 03:46 PM)UK Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WaLLBB - many thanks, that is how I have placed the folders and sub files supplied by Iandrew, I must be have permissions issues , but glad to just have somebodies view also which removes any doubt I had in this area

Cheers

Most probably Permission issue, what is the permission you have set for the images/IGame ?
Also what all issue you are facing ?
It will be better to contact the creator of theme though.
Did you get this fixed or still having trouble with it? Feel free to send me a PM and i'll help you get it sorted.
(2016-04-13, 04:05 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-13, 03:46 PM)UK Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WaLLBB - many thanks, that is how I have placed the folders and sub files supplied by Iandrew, I must be have permissions issues , but glad to just have somebodies view also which removes any doubt I had in this area

Cheers

Most probably Permission issue, what is the permission you have set for the images/IGame ?
Also what all issue you are facing ?
It will be better to contact the creator of theme though.

The main issues is that the theme has an option when you click upon a link that IAndrew has placed within each main forum, to expand the conversation - it comes up with the following error message - 'There was an Unknown error with this ajax request', and I assume as the theme was by IAndrew, it was not an error of with his theme, as his stuff is usually very good.

Also when an new post is created, the user sets the option to subscribe and receive an email upon each reply, but the email is not sent.?

I will check permissions , just incase, but the Ajax error is most odd

(2016-04-13, 05:03 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get this fixed or still having trouble with it?  Feel free to send me a PM and i'll help you get it sorted.

Hi iAndrew

I am sure the error is my fault, but please see attached image as this may give a clue?
You need to activate the plugin for that to work, I have sent you a PM with details.

It is just so you can view first and last post of a thread on forumdisplay.
Ok, and many thanks, will check PM

You are a star, thank you and much appreciated, issue resolved.

UK Sentinel