MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having a puzzle with the default page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question, my site is closed so I can build it without disturbances , and to open a complete site. Okay well yesterday there were 6 guests on my site and all of a sudden last night I had a problem with my site. If I have registrations disabled and the forum closed how can they get in?

I use the default page and when I went to check the templates several had to be reverted like the new thread template. My attachment upload box was missing. that goodness mybb is made in a forgiving way that lets you revert the templates to original ..  I know it was not meant for that use but more for design mistakes but I want to protect my stuff since this is the third and final time I am rebuilding.. Big Grin
by default configuration, if forum is closed then only administrators can login & navigate through.
others can just see forum closed message.
Okay and I changed the name of the admin.cp and put a denial in my inc folder by way of .htaccess.. I am not paranoid just cautious .. thank you .m.