MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello! MyAlerts header link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay guys im using that cool plugin called MyAlerts.
And it works realy good!
i'd like to know if there is a way to make it do somthing when you get a alert
i mean it does saying you the number of alerts you got but i want somthing that ppl will see
like when you have 1+ alerts the color of the text will changed or the text will flash.

Picture:
[Image: 0XNYLgQ.png]

Thanks in advanced, AfikHabaz!

Anyone?
Realy none know's full community of developers and none know's?, such a shame.
admin panel >> templates & style >> themes >> your theme >> alerts.css --> edit in advanced mode
at the bottom you can add .alerts--new > a {color: red !important;} & save the style sheet

remember hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index after saving changes to style sheet
(2016-04-17, 04:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> templates & style >> themes >> your theme >> alerts.css --> edit in advanced mode
at the bottom you can add .alerts--new > a {color: red !important;} & save the style sheet

remember hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum index after saving changes to style sheet

Hay, thanks for reply i've been trying to add this and it didnt worked.
and i noticed that when i changing  the color of it through the alerts.css file it's not changing,
mabey it's because i have in global.css or "mytheme".css "a" class style i mean: .a{example: example;}.

Thanks in advanced, Afik.
You can lock this topic, The developer of the plugin helped me!