MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Template Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have had this problem before and was not bale to fix it.  I wasn't sure how to look up if anyone has had this before since it's hard to explain in a title.  Basically in the screenshot you can see a "<" above the change username box.

[Image: 8af26c37a4.jpg]

The problem is that "<" is no where in the code.  That or I am just blind.  Why is it there, how can I get rid of it?  Here is the code for the template:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->change_username}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<form action="usercp.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<table width="100%" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
{$usercpnav}

<td valign="top">
{$errors}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->change_username}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->password_confirmation}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="40%"><strong>{$lang->current_password}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1" width="60%"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->change_username}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" width="40%"><strong>{$lang->new_username}</strong>{$maxchanges}{$approvalnotice}{$changesleft}</td>
<td class="trow2" width="60%"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
<div align="center">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_changename" />
<input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->update_username}" />
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
<<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->change_username}</strong></td>

double << in left
[Image: 117642Capture.png]
I have no idea how I missed that. Will remove it from my code later, thanks guys.