MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been trying to crack this to no success for a while now.  Basically when I try to edit any post by moving it, deleting it, etc.  I get taken to this page: [Image: b079755d81.png]

I switched to the default 1.8 mybb theme and still have had no luck.  Any ideas?  I tried looking at past threads with little success.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
you may PM me temporary admin account to check it (Note: I'll be signing off around GMT 1830)
(04-18-2016, 06:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
you may PM me temporary admin account to check it (Note: I'll be signing off around GMT 1830)

I will PM you the link and everything as I'm trying to keep the website from public view.  I am using a modified version of the Revolution Theme by iAndrew btw.
^ please contact your web host and ask to turn off suhosin.cookie.encrypt
(04-19-2016, 03:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please contact your web host and ask to turn off suhosin.cookie.encrypt

Alright we are making progress.  So now the problem before is gone but now when I try to move posts to a new thread this message pops up.  

[Image: 4703b9357e.png]

I'm not sure why it is not working I am copying the exact URL.  Any ideas?  The admin account you requested is still there if you need it.
moving selected posts to a new thread should be done through split posts tool

see also inline post moderation
(04-20-2016, 02:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]moving selected posts to a new thread should be done through split posts tool

see also inline post moderation

Thanks!