MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB logo changed but still showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I wants to let you know that I have changed the MyBB logo for my website www.paksiyasat.com, logo was changed successfully but since a week MyBB logo is being displayed time to time, sometimes it shows my own logo and sometimes it shows MyBB logo. I also deleted MyBB logo from images folder, but it is still showing.
Please guide me how resolve this issue?
I am waiting for your reply
Regards
Muhammad Waqas
www.PakSiyasat.com
Hello,
It looks like most probably DNS or cache issue.
Have you recently switched hosting or are you using cloudfare.

Regards
WallBB
If you switched to cloudflare then you need to purge all cache by logging in your cloudflare account.
I assure that I did not changed the hosting for my website. My website is still on one hosting server since its registration.
(2016-04-19, 09:00 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]If you switched to cloudflare then you need to purge all cache by logging in your cloudflare account.

He can purge an individual asset with the direct link.
What happens when the logo is displayed.
I am too much upset that why my own logo is not being displayed? I have deleted the MyBB logo but it is still showing?
Clear catch from mybb and cdn (if using any)

Go here and click ( rebuild & Reload all)

www.paksiyasat.com/admin//index.php?module=tools-cache
@singleboy56 you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files to check it
Can you write your Header template logo part here, seems like you not changed header template to reflect your logo, if the built in logo is not defined in theme settings.