MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Not Coloring Soft Deleted Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
may be there is a style conflict or a mistake in templates (eg. extra <div> / </div>)
if direct help required, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it
(note : I'll stay online up to GMT 17:45)
.m. took a look but wasn't able to track down the problem. I'm attaching a screenshot of our custom theme next to the default MyBB theme, both with Firefox's inspector up showing the line. As you can see in the custom theme the .post.deleted_post is being referenced, it's just being ignored. Not sure if this will help or not.

[attachment=36117]
(2016-04-20, 06:39 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ].m. took a look but wasn't able to track down the problem. I'm attaching a screenshot of our custom theme next to the default MyBB theme, both with Firefox's inspector up showing the line. As you can see in the custom theme the .post.deleted_post is being referenced, it's just being ignored. Not sure if this will help or not.

Then maybe something is overlapping the class, another class or id.
So threads show the color coding right for deletions, it's just posts. Still digging through code to see if there is an overlap as you suggested.
Pages: 1 2