MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Board Message & Delete Default Pop Up After Creating a Threat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all again,

How do I change the Default Board Message for all themes that I have installed? (See the first screenshot and it's also circled in green as well) I want to add some of my own messages to the board message. This Board Message is to shown for not being logged in to access the full forums.....

For the second screenshot, how do I stop this pop up from showing when I created a new threat or reply? Etc.. It's annoying to have it pop up every time I create a new threat....
1] see this reply

2] you may turn off friendly redirection pages

admin panel >> configuration (Settings) >> General Configuration >> Friendly Redirection Pages
(2016-04-20, 06:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]1] see this reply

2] you may turn off friendly redirection pages

admin panel >> configuration (Settings) >> General Configuration >> Friendly Redirection Pages

Alright thank you very much. Smile

Do you know how to change the theme text colors? (To default text colors on here and the same ones as I'm typing as now) They look faded and hard to see, see the screenshots attached below.