MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Graphics Service] Logo Designing [Free Graphics Service]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2016-04-24, 03:08 PM)Protesqu Wrote: [ -> ]Holyshit u are honored, my friend.
If u can design something nice for my website I would appreciate it!

My website is a general board with many forums.
It is called 'Conext'.
URL: http://conext.co.il/index.php

Current logo:
[Image: logor.png]

cheers  Big Grin

(Apology, if you wont like)
I was unsatisfied with outcome because i did not understand your website type, google translate failed badly. If you don't like below logo then i can rework on your logo (Let me know your website type)

[Image: TeRrYwU.png]

---
[Image: NypY3w4.png]
Can you create a logo for me? I send you a PM, because I do not want other see that later Smile
(2016-04-24, 05:54 PM)IceEyes Wrote: [ -> ]Can you create a logo for me? I send you a PM, because I do not want other see that later Smile

Hmm  Blush , anyhow here:
(Apology if you dont like)
[Image: 8PHAFLN.png]
----
[Image: 0XCeIjy.png]
I like 2. Can you remove background, only text? Smile
(2016-04-24, 03:50 PM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 03:08 PM)Protesqu Wrote: [ -> ]Holyshit u are honored, my friend.
If u can design something nice for my website I would appreciate it!

My website is a general board with many forums.
It is called 'Conext'.
URL: http://conext.co.il/index.php

Current logo:
[Image: logor.png]

cheers  Big Grin

(Apology, if you wont like)
I was unsatisfied with outcome because i did not understand your website type, google translate failed badly. If you don't like below logo then i can rework on your logo (Let me know your website type)

[Image: TeRrYwU.png]

---
[Image: NypY3w4.png]

Hmm... it's like a forum, but with many forums in it, about many subjects.
(2016-04-24, 09:02 PM)IceEyes Wrote: [ -> ]I like 2. Can you remove background, only text? Smile

[Image: EPaoVy0.png]
Hey, I know you said no PMs, however I haven't bought my domain and don't want someone to steal it, so I PM'd you. Sorry man but I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also thanks a tonne for offering this service.
(2016-04-25, 07:09 AM).xer0n Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I know you said no PMs, however I haven't bought my domain and don't want someone to steal it, so I PM'd you. Sorry man but I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sure bud,No problem. I will keep your logo ready with me and as soon as you buy domain lemme know, so i can post here  Blush

Received your PM for posting logo, as per your color requirement:
(Apology,if you wont like)

[Image: mmdN4o9.png]
----
[Image: 77jDsHy.png]
(2016-04-25, 07:24 AM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 07:09 AM).xer0n Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I know you said no PMs, however I haven't bought my domain and don't want someone to steal it, so I PM'd you. Sorry man but I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sure bud,No problem. I will keep your logo ready with me and as soon as you buy domain lemme know, so i can post here  Blush

Received your PM for posting logo, as per your color requirement:
(Apology,if you wont like)

[Image: mmdN4o9.png]
----
[Image: 77jDsHy.png]

Love the second one, any chance of getting it in the first scheme? If not, are you able to supply psd file?
@ .xer0n , Nop sorry... i have taken this suggestion into consideration for 'psd' Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8