MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I regard this plugin a question:

Is it possible because by a "button" because clicking on its balance "reserve" points to.
That is to say, a member betrettet an underside of us and on clicking the buttons as he gets 100Pkt credited to his credit. If this is implemented, if so how?

Please help, thank you.
adding / subtracting of user points can be done through forum admin panel (newpoints section)
Yes that's true, that you can change the panel points via Admin. Only I want to install a feature that you only betretten the page has the points are credited to his account. Is this because not all possible to implement?

My goal:
I would like for active users would be the possibility that you can collect your points each day. With the points is later possible to e.g. Premium to book rank.

Would be very nice if you could help me, thank you.
A plugin where users can collect their points if they've reached a amount of activity you set in the admin cp?
Yes. Users have the option of your points by type such as Write through contributions to collect. But my concern is something special. I want to create a bottom where the user can earn every 24 hrs. By their active participation in the forum in addition points.

Hope you can help my problem.
(2016-04-21, 06:57 PM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]You need this ? http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=94

Uhm, he already has newpoints.
Yes. I habe already insall the plugin in my forum.
Can are anything people help me?