MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selenium - Dark Modern Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No live previews for my themes. I may add some to PromoLocus in the future.
Great Stuff, I like the styles of ur themes.
Suggestions -::
:: PLEASE UPDATE for v1.8.7 (others seem to be updating themes for 1.8.6 -> 1.8.7)
:: Add 2nd CSS stylesheet that gets rid of the sidebar
:: Add details from Sidebar into Footer Block, along with other cool Stats

LOOKING FORWARD TO AN UPDATE w SOME NEW FEATURES (Above?)
... (OR A NEW 1 COLUMN DARK THEME for 1.8.7 with BLOCK FOOTER for Cool/Premium Stats + EASY LABELLED CSS STYLESHEET + INSTRUCTIONS to change ICONS, SECONDARY COLOR CHANGING from 'RED' as Above, to ANY COLOR (#XXXXXX) Along with Main Text to SAME! & LOGO UPLOAD DIMENSIONS (Max. L x W to keep layout as is.) - THAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR A START MATE, HELPS US HERE TO EASILY MODIFY to VARIATE THEME in 10mins or less enough so ALL THEMES are changed enough to keep from same turnkey design on 1000's of sites ;-)

MUCH APPRECIATED THE WORK U DO, U HAVE A KEEN SUPPORTER HERE @ [twt]Code_Collective (Crowd-Sourced Development Projects Collaborative)
Any possible explanation on how I can move board stats and who is online to the bottom of the page?
(2016-05-31, 09:54 PM)Yasu Wrote: [ -> ]Any possible explanation on how I can move board stats and who is online to the bottom of the page?

In the index template, find:

{$header}
	<div style="width:80%;" class="pull-left">
		{$forums}
	</div>
	<div style="width: 19%;" class="pull-right">
		{$boardstats}
	</div>
	<div class="clear"></div>

and replace it with:

{$header}
{$forums}
{$boardstats}
Absolutely loving this theme right now! I was wondering if anybody may be able to help with these two things:

1. Better performance on mobile devices - is there a mobile version of MyBB? This theme is wonderful on desktop but it doesn't display right on a mobile and people cannot post etc.

2. The new post icons, the 3/4 circles, is there anyway to change these to images? I love how this theme uses next to no images, but I'm looking to customise these circles themselves.

Thanks again, this theme rocks!
Nice but how can I post those board stats horizontal at the bottom. Would be perfect!
(2016-06-10, 11:04 PM)Yasu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice but how can I post those board stats horizontal at the bottom. Would be perfect!

ReplaceĀ index_boardstats and index_whosonline templates with the original (default theme).
would like to see how the threads look and avatar placement.
Good theme! Smile
The theme doesn't seem to like plugins:]
http://imgur.com/tO88Ft9
Pages: 1 2 3