MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Report button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I just tried to use the report button on my forum and nothing happens when it is clicked. I have tried turning all plugins off and trying it on the default theme but that didn't fix the problem. I am not quite sure what to do so any support would be great.
Hi,
Please URL of you forum...

Are you using Default Theme? its better to test...
thetechclash.net and no im not using the default theme
Cool Site... Congratulations!
its the Theme... Not Work Perfect! Must Contact to development of theme.

I register in your web to check... and you have right the Report Button its Wrong for the Theme.

Its Better test with The Default Theme...

You have a native installation of MyBB 1.8.7? or its a Upgrade?

Can you change theme to Default... to can Test 2 with Default Theme?
I have the native install of 1.8.7 and I have changed to the default theme a couple times and it still doesnt work
(2016-04-22, 02:51 AM)bobefer Wrote: [ -> ]I have the native install of 1.8.7 and I have changed to the default theme a couple times and it still doesnt work

It is strange!

if not the theme must be a plugin, disable all plugins and try the default theme

I'm sure, the report function works perfectly

Now in present time, Testing the Report System in tree Diferent Forums With MyBB 1.8.7

Summary of my testing of MyBB Software: -Button Report-

- in my localhost [ it works perfect ]
- In My Test Online Board, Upgrade from 1.8.6 [ it works perfect ]
- In my OnLine Board Bulletin, Upgrade from 1.8.6 [ it Work Perfect ]

Note: All Testing Board used Default Theme and Not Plugins

[Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2016_04_21_a_las_10_31_15_p.png]
I have disabled all plugins and I have tried on the default theme and I still have the same problem
please PM me theme purchasing proof. you may also provide temporary access to forum admin panel along with the proof.