MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] Can someone help pls..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So on a forum called v3rmillion i found their ban page really cool, so i was wondering how they made it like that (if it was a plugin or not).

Preview:
http://prntscr.com/avawhi

And they also have a VPN/Proxy detecter, anyone have one like that too?

Preview:
http://prntscr.com/avawxm

Sources from inspect element (lol):

Banned Page
<style>
 .bg{
font-family:Trebuchet MS;
background-color:#DA2C2C;
color:#060C17;
border-radius:10px;
width:60%;
margin:auto;
top:30px;
padding:10px;
}
.hr{
background-color:white;
height:2px;
width:80%;
}
.bgtd{
color:white;
}
</style>
<div align="center" class="bg">
<br/>
<span style='font-size:550%'>>:(</span>
<h3>You have been banned from our site.</h3>
<div class='hr'> </div>
<h3>
<table style='max-width:80%;'>
<tr>
<td class='bgtd' align='right' style='min-width:250px;' >You were banned for the following reason:</td>
<td style='color:white;padding-left:10px;'>2D - General Spam</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class='bgtd'  align='right'>Your ban expires on:</td>
<td style='color:white;padding-left:10px;'>04-23-2016, 01:09 AM</td> 
</tr>
</table>
</h3>
<div class='hr'> </div><br/><h3>
If you feel you have been banned unfairly, you can contest your ban by posting a thread in the appeals section below.
<br/><br/>
If your ban reason is in the format of "Section - Rule" (eg. 2D - General Spam), you were likely automatically banned for receiving 5 warnings within 3 months.
</h3>

</div>

<form action="banned.php" method="POST" id="BanForm">
  <input type="hidden" name="reason" value="2D - General Spam" />
  <input type="hidden" name="expire" value="-" />
</form>
<!--<script>
$( document ).ready(function() {
    document.getElementById('BanForm').submit();
});
</script>-->

VPN/Proxy detector
<html>
<head>
<title>VPN/Proxy Detected</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#202020">
<script> //This script is my workaround of a "copy this text" do-daa
function copUP(){
var ip = prompt("CTRL+C to copy", "111.11.11.111");
}
</script>
<style>
body{
font-family:'Trebuchet MS';
}
.bg{
background-color:#DA2C2C;
color:#060C17;
border-radius:10px;
width:60%;
margin:auto;
top:30px;
padding:10px;
}
a:link,a:visited {
color: White;
text-decoration: none;
target-new: none;
}
a:hover {
color: Gray;
background-color: DA2C2C;
text-decoration: none;
target-new: none;
}
</style>
</style>
<br/><br/>
<div align="center" class="bg">
<br/>
<h1>Whoa there!</h1>
<h3>Our software has determined that you are connecting to our site via a VPN or Proxy network. These networks hide information which lets us know you're not trying to break any of our rules. We ask that to use our site, you disable any running VPNs or Proxies.
<br/></h3>
<h3>If this error is persisting and you're sure you're not on a VPN/Proxy, please contact <a href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#5b282e2b2b34292f1b2d68293632373732343575353e2f"><span class="__cf_email__" data-cfemail="91e2e4e1e1fee3e5d1e7a2e3fcf8fdfdf8feffbffff4e5">[email protected]</span><script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script></a> and include your current IP address, which is: <a href="javascript:copUP()">172.98.84.187</a>.</h3>
<h3><a href="javascript:history.go(-1);">Click here</a> to go back.</h3></h3>
<br/>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */(function(d,s,a,i,j,r,l,m,t){try{l=d.getElementsByTagName('a');t=d.createElement('textarea');for(i=0;l.length-i;i++){try{a=l[i].href;s=a.indexOf('/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection');m=a.length;if(a&&s>-1&&m>28){j=28+s;s='';if(j<m){r='0x'+a.substr(j,2)|0;for(j+=2;j<m&&a.charAt(j)!='X';j+=2)s+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(j,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);j++;s=decodeURIComponent(s)+a.substr(j,m-j)}t.innerHTML=s.replace(/</g,'&lt;').replace(/>/g,'&gt;');l[i].href='mailto:'+t.value}}catch(e){}}}catch(e){}})(document);/* ]]> */</script></body>
</html>

is it a plugin or something?