MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to move threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, I am unable to move threads anywhere on my forum Resurgence. The admin/mod groups all have the permissions set to move threads, but no forums actually show on the dropdown list for some reason. See the screenshot below.

[Image: ilvCIqq.png]
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel.
ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders. also ignore reported images.
does it show any files missing / changed ?
Just lang files that I've modified to change how things are worded.

[Image: 27X6M7B.png]
bumping this :c
admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> your theme templates >> Moderation Templates >> moderation_move
does it consist of {$forumselect} ?
Yes it does. That template has no alterations to it.
bump~
temporarily disable all the plugins. does it fix the issue ?

admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> General Configuration >> Disable All Plugins --> select yes & save settings
Yes, we determined that a plugin is causing the issue. Currently disabling one at a time to figure out which one.
I have found that the problem is originating from this Latest Posts on Sidebar mod. I have also discovered that it is causing the navigation bar to only display the link for the forum home and the link to the page a person is currently viewing, rather than displaying all of the breadcrumbs in between. I adore this mod, however, and I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why it is causing these problems so that I can still use it.
Pages: 1 2