MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCEditor Changing link color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I find in the code to change links in SCeditor.  Right now it is purple and it doesn't look so good on my dark theme.  Anyone know? 

[Image: f51525bc0b.png]
Does anyone have any ideas?
It can be the color set automatically by your browser when there is a link and no css apply on it.
You can try to add the css properties you want in the css file of your SCE theme to overide it.
I believe you need to define it in jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css as the default is to use the user agent stylesheet of the browser.
(2016-05-03, 12:31 PM)Wiggo Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you need to define it in jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css as the default is to use the user agent stylesheet of the browser.

in this case no...
jquery.sceditor.mybb.css used only to default theme and not for other custom theme.
SOLUTION FOUND

OldDuck gave the best answer as it was actually really simple.  The whole time I was looking for the code in which I could change, turns out (Duh) you can just add the code easily.

Under jquery.sceditor.mybb.css I added the following: 

a:link {	
	color: #ffef6c;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

a:visited {
	color: #ffef6c;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

Now it looks like this: 

[Image: 3e91446737.png]

Hope this helps others in the future!