MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum Icons - Help to configure in a custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

Customizing, customizing and customizing.

My Forum (and is eligible for support, right?) is almost ready to launch!! Im very happy with this... Without the community support here, my forum would never exist.

So... Im almost done with the plugins, the sections are ready and im almost ready to launch. Finally!

This issue is new for me:

My Forum Icons dont work by default in a custom Theme (Focus Theme).

So, im thinking, i need to change the Templates by myself.

I just need the instructions for doing this. I already uploaded the icons to my server.

In the description of the Plugin, i need to change this following template: forumbit_depth2_cat

The code inside is:

<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" width="5px"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-star"></i></div></td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}"  width="400px">
<a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"  width="100px">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}  <span class="smalltext">Posts</span> <br />  {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}  <span class="smalltext">Threads</span> </td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap"  width="150px">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>

If you guys need another templates, i can share with you guys.

And, IF this requires a lot of work, i can pay a (so, im brazilian and my money here is U$: 1,00 = R$: 3,80, so, take it easy. 20 bucks for me is like R$ 75 and that is like 10% of minimum monthly salary) price via PayPal for the service, i just want the Plugin to work with this template.

Anyone? Smile
<div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-star"></i></div>

after id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}" add {$forum['myforumicon_override']}
after </div> add {$forum['myforumicon']}

if above doesn't help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it
Hey m!
Good morning, its 09am here.

Sorry about the late answer. The code did not work.
I will send the details for a admin account for you, no problema.

Thanks again.