MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechnologxShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I want to release this theme yet and I disabled right clicking. I created this theme for my shop, it's to show what the shop is about that's why it's so colorful. But anyways here are some screenshots of what I've done.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%2011.51....ccey9d.png]

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%2011.52....w0w6hf.png]

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%2011.52....80t9ng.png]

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-04-25%20at%2011.53....zvaepx.png]

Please no negativity I'm not looking for that when I create theme's and skins I go different instead of boring and plain. The menu is mobile friendly I'm still having issues figuring out hot to make the forum it's self mobile friendly it's hard work without needing a plugin.
To say the truth to much colors, i see purple at your forums and the background, it wont fit, it's to much. It's not negative comments only a option for you to fix this! Otherwise people will get crazy!
There's a lot of colors to represent what the shop is about.
Your colour scheme does not work.

Having a minimum of 5-6 colours makes it too busy on the eye - I struggled to read the text in the posts, but the worst part of it is the bright green and white subforum title colour...

I get that that is what your shop "is about", however there are other ways of representing it surely?

Reduce the colour use, and your forum will be a lot more popular.