MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Horse World Message Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if I could have some rates and suggestions on how to improve my board.

Horse World has been open since March 2005 but has recently moved to using MyBB as previously it was hosted elsewhere.

Horse World Message Board
http://horseworld.dreamhosters.com/

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to reply, its appreciated Smile
I would alter that header. Horses are beautiful creatures and you have them blue toned which imho take that beauty away.

Good luck on your site.
labrocca Wrote:I would alter that header. Horses are beautiful creatures and you have them blue toned which imho take that beauty away.

Good luck on your site.

Thanks for the rate Wink
I will take that into consideration
Is it just me, or how comes I don't see anything about horses? Maybe that's only member forums?
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Is it just me, or how comes I don't see anything about horses? Maybe that's only member forums?
There are only a few boards open to guests, the rest will be seen when you register Wink
Sad

The skin theme still needs de-bugging for sprites.. as in the example below.

Blue Bounty Skin Copyright © by FirefoxWiz
Lopalong Wrote:Sad
The skin theme still needs de-bugging for sprites.. as in the example below.
Blue Bounty Skin Copyright © by FirefoxWiz
Well I havn't touched the copyright notice since I got that theme so it's not something I would have put into there but I will look into debugging the site - Thanks.
That's not the problem. Wink

The problem is double and triple spaces in the theme.xml.

.xml doesn't handle multiple spaces too well and fills them with rubbish, as I pointed out in your thread for splitting the tables.

When you finish modding your theme, you should download it and remove all the double-spaces; then re-upload it.

Unfortunately when you d/l it, it brings the sprites with it; so you will have to search for the character in the example above and remove them. Toungue
Ah, I need to fix that theme. It never came out right to begin with. Wink
Very nice but i think you had some cool table thing before.
Get it back, it was nice!
Pages: 1 2