MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online Refresh 1.0 - Updated!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay! My first officially released plugin! This was rquested by The Jackal.

Plugin Info
Name: Who's Online Refresh
Current Version: 1.0
Description: Refreshes the "Who's Online" bit on the index every minute via AJAX
Demo Board: http://www.clay-mation.net/mybb/

Instructions for installing the plugin are found in the package.

NOTE: This only updates the "Who's Online" bit on the index. It only displays what sessions are still active in the database. It does not clear out old sessions every time. This may become a future feature.

Change Log
Beta 3:
Released 5/19/07
Fixed Template change bug, I think
Beta 2:
Released 5/16/07
Fixed Template change bug
Beta 1:
Released 5/15/07
Initial Release
[attachment=6225]

now there's two (see attachment above)! even after de-activating the plugin and removing it from FTP there are still two Who's Online lines???
The replace templates doesn't work properly =P
It does? I thought I fixed that! I'll take a look at it, and try to fix it. Apart from that, how does it work?
Neato
Cool! Thanks for doing this, great feature to have on my forums Big Grin
Tikitiki Wrote:Neato

Glad you like it, Tikitiki!

The Jackal Wrote:Cool! Thanks for doing this, great feature to have on my forums Big Grin

You're welcome!

I've updated the plugin to version Beta 2. Hopefully this fixes the template bug.
ok now there's 3 lines in the Who's Online section! This is getting a little bit ridiculous. Please tell me how to fix this. I dont want another version. I want it gone!
Thanks.
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:ok now there's 3 lines in the Who's Online section! This is getting a little bit ridiculous. Please tell me how to fix this. I dont want another version. I want it gone!
Thanks.

Revert your index_whosonline template and delete the <script> ... </script> tag in your index template.
yeh cheers. all done.
Pages: 1 2