MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for .lang-file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to translate the following page in Dutch:
/admin/index.php?module=config-settings

(see attachment)

But I cannot file the proper xxx.lang.php  -file to translate this page. Does anyone know the name of this file?

Thanks in advance!
(2016-04-28, 04:42 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see ~/admin/config_settings.lang.php

That's what I tought also 'm' , but words like 'Site Details' , 'General Configuration', ' Date and time formats' ect. are not listed in that file.
Before I switched to 1.8.7. everything on that page was translated into dutch, but now the whole page is in English, also after turning the CP-language into ' Dutch'.

I really have no idea what's going on........
^ may be this file has all the settings related variables & strings to translate
(2016-04-28, 06:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ may be this file has all the settings related variables & strings to translate

Thanks .m. ; I will try it tomorrow en let you know.......

UPDATE:
I checked your file and noticed that it is much bigger (718 lines) compared with the original file I use and wich is included in the original 1.8.7 package (101 lines)
Everything in your file listed below line 103: ( // ***** settings and settinggroups - Spyto 2016  *****) is what I'm looking for.

Now I'm confused; the mentioned words on that page (see attachment in #1) are there, so they should be somewhere in a .lang.php-file .  I just can't find in wich file........
What should I do to get the words on that page translated? Are there other users wich have also a translated board with the same problem?
^ that file was provided by an experienced translator (spyto)
I thought it should consist of all the settings related to configuration section.
can you check it once again ..
(2016-04-29, 05:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ that file was provided by an experienced translator (spyto)
I thought it should consist of all the settings related to configuration section.
can you check it once again ..

At the moment I use the original config_settings.lang.php that is included in the 1.8.7. package. The words in your file below line 103 added by Spyto are NOT included in that file. But those words are on the "/admin/index.php?module=config-settings"- page in English anyway.
In my opion that meens that they must be in some other .lang-file also (how can they appearing on that page otherwise?)

I hope my way of thinking is correct, or do I make a mistake?

I hope that you can help me with this problem.
actually those settings are added into database by using ~/install/resources/settings.xml file

translation of those settings needs to be done by adding them into ~/admin/config_settings.lang.php file

edit: see also this related topic & your earlier related topic !
(2016-04-29, 06:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]actually those settings are added into database by using ~/install/resources/settings.xml file

translation of those settings needs to be done by adding them into ~/admin/config_settings.lang.php file

edit: see also this related topic & your earlier related topic !

Thanks .m.!

it's getting clearer for me with this explanation. With this guid I wil try to get it working.
I really appreciate your help and patience Smile

It was a hell of a job but I did it!
718 lines to translate in Dutch, it took me several hours.

Now all the files User + Control panel are translated.

Thanks again for helping me .M.!