MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Changing background color in Flatty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya, so I recently got my hands on the Flatty Theme and I was just wondering if there is any way to change the background color to a more dark color that's nicer on the eyes. If any of you have an idea I'd appreciate it, thanks!
(2016-04-28, 09:04 PM)CandiedFedoraInspector Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, so I recently got my hands on the Flatty Theme and I was just wondering if there is any way to change the background color to a more dark color that's nicer on the eyes. If any of you have an idea I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Yes there is. You can change all the colors in the global.css file of the theme. (ACP  -  Templates & Styles  -  Themes  -  Flatty  -  global.css  -  Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode  -  Search for #content (around line 50)  -> change the background color) ... but you could also change the background color via the Simple Mode (ACP  -  Templates & Styles  -  Themes  -  Flatty  -  global.css  -  Edit Stylesheet: Simple Mode  -  search for #content and change the background color).
Thanks! I'll try it out!

-Edit
Didn't work, site still stays the same color..
I used color picker to identify the place that should mainly be changes "div#content.cz-current-elm"
I figured it out! I just had to change 2 things! Thanks, now if you have any idea how to change the post background that would be super useful as well, thanks!