MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to show page title and not board title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if my heading match what i need, currently my forum url is not in a good condition, all my post are showing mysite.com/showthread.php?tid=6 

i want my all pages url to be showing according to the title for  Example. mysite.com/how-to-grow-faster 

currently users profile page url is showing mysite.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=1  

i don't like it that way i want it to be showing the user name on the url, for example: mysite.com/john

also want all forums to be showing according to their given title on their url not  mysite.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2
you can use Google SEO plugin ; see also its wiki
(2016-04-29, 11:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use Google SEO plugin ; see also its wiki

Thanks for your quick respond

But i have myseo plugin installed already, can i use both together? And the google seo link you sent me is that of mybb 1.6.4 and i am using mybb 1.8.7 please if you have the one for 1.8.7 version send me i will be grateful, ones again thanks
you can use both the plugins.
And Google SEO plugin from above given link works for MyBB 1.8.7
(2016-04-29, 01:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use both the plugins.
And Google SEO plugin  from above given link works for MyBB 1.8.7

it seem Google seo is not working for me, i have set it to change the url to post and page title but still yet my posts and pages are still showing mybb random  url, please any further help?
^ have you followed Google SEO plugin installation instructions from its wiki ?
what is your forum url ?
(2016-04-29, 03:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you followed Google SEO plugin installation instructions from its wiki ?
what is your forum url ?

Yes i do, www.nglead.com
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..
(2016-04-29, 04:07 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it ..

After a lot of stress spending up to 15hours on that, it could manage work a little bit. yes i will still have to pm you cos  am still having another issues.

On my forum front page i have latest post showing, i want search engines to follow the links but don't index them on front page as it causing duplicate content.