MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing column width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple enough question, but despite hacking templates/themes/css for some while, I'm stumped.

I want to remove the rating column from the forum display. That's easy enough - forumdisplay_threadlist and forumdisplay_thread take care of that. But now the lastpost column seems to have expanded to the left to take up the space previously occupied by the rating column.

I want to have the thread column use the free space. Where on earth are the column widths set for the main thread status/threads/replies/views/last post table?
template => forumdisplay_threadlist
last post column code can be similar to below
<td class="tcat" align="right" width="10%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
Also, if you don't want to have the rating system, you can disable it from the ACP without removing any code... ACP > Configuration > Settings > Forum Display Options > Use Thread Ratings? Select NO and that's all.
Thank you very much! Don't ask how I managed to miss that... Wink