MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum auto logout issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked other questions/even did a search. Not sure there is one with my specific issue, if there is I apologize.
What is going on is I will log in with my admin user and password into the forums and as soon as I click on something it will automatically log me out. None of my forum members can get past that either. I go into my browser clear etc log back in and same thing. No matter what I do it will auto log me out and will not take my login until I clear my browser. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric.
what is your forum url ? see login issues guidance
(2016-04-29, 04:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ? see login issues guidance

www.invertedd-wow.com/forum

just did a cookie tool. this is copied from it.

Your cookie settings:
Cookie Domain: .invertedd-wow.com
Cookie Path: /forum/

These settings can be changed in your Admin CP --> Board Settings --> General Configuration.
Remember, that this is just a script. If you have a weird forum URL setup, or if you enter in invalid URLs, it may not output the correct settings. For further assistance, please feel free to post on the Community Forums
browse to inc folder of your forum files server and open settings.php file through file manager.
find $settings['cookiepath'] = "htttp://www.invertedd-wow.com/forum/";
change to $settings['cookiepath'] = "/forum/"; and save the file.

login to forum admin panel & navigate to configuration (Settings) >> Site Details
find cookie path field and change its value to /forum/ and save the settings.

clear your browser cookies by clicking link provided on this page
close your browser, reopen it and check if the login process works fine.
(2016-04-29, 05:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]browse to inc folder of your forum files server and open settings.php file through file manager.
find $settings['cookiepath'] = "htttp://www.invertedd-wow.com/forum/";
change to  $settings['cookiepath'] = "/forum/";  and save the file.

login to forum admin panel & navigate to configuration (Settings) >> Site Details
find cookie path field and change its value to /forum/ and save the settings.

clear your browser cookies by clicking link provided on this page
close your browser, reopen it and check if the login process works fine.

Thank you so much for your help!