MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two or more attachments from ipad, and rotation of pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have two problems with my new site and the users complain about:

1. It is only possible to attach one file from a ipad. Actually I have just tested on this forum, and it seems to have the same problem. What is the solution to that?

2. The rotation of many pictures seems to be wrong when attached, can this be fixed?

Really hope someone can help.
Thanks.
No one??

Since the attachment problem also is on this forum, I assume that it is generel problem.
SO many IOS devices, and I don't seem to be able to find anything regarding the attachment problem. I really think it is strange.
Not understand well your question, but Test the MyBB Software 1.8.x with Multiple Attachment with a iPad and iPod touch and work perfect with Multiples Attachment

[Image: foto_ejemplo.png]

Url of your Forum?
Attachment its correct to Multiple Files, 
Note: You Need upload a file; after the other file...
Thanks for your answer.
But take two fotos with your ipad and attach them to this forum is impossible.
The problem is that ALL the files from the ipad is called "image.jpeg" when they are attached.
Therefore I get a error message when I try to attach the second image.

So I guess no one have tried to attach two pictures taken with iphone or ipad and attach them to a post?? Well I can tell that I don't work.

[attachment=36219]
(2016-05-02, 05:03 PM)jangermann Wrote: [ -> ]But take two fotos with your ipad and attach them to this forum is impossible.
The problem is that ALL the files from the ipad is called "image.jpeg" when they are attached.

Hi Jangermann, please, note the image files must have different name, for example:
image.jpeg , image2.jpeg, image3.jpeg...etc

its not a problem of the Software MyBB 1.8.7, because can used multiple Attachment and work perfect! 

Just Rename the Image... if the images have the same name, the board software Display: 

Quote:Please Correct the Following errors before continue:
-Thise post already contains an attachment with the same name... 
Thanks for your answer.
Yes I know that the files mush have different names, and using a PC or android device this is no problem.

BUT using a Ipad or Iphone all the taken photos seems to have the same name, and therefore only one can be attached. 
It is not possible to change the filenames on Ipad or Iphone.

I guess I am the only one ever, that using a Ipad want to attached two pictures to a post....so strange.