MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Delete Threads in Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
    When I try to delete the threads in my forums, it gives me this error : 
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Also, it is worth mentioning that when I select the posts with the check boxes, the number next to the button "Go" remains 0. I have tried logging off and back in, hard-refreshing the page, and using another browser. I believe it may be a cookie-related problem, however I am not sure how to fix it.
My website: mathforums.net
disable rocket loader forever at Cloudflare and purge the cache there
(2016-05-01, 06:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]disable rocket loader forever at Cloudflare and purge the cache there

It's still not working.

(2016-05-01, 06:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]disable rocket loader forever at Cloudflare and purge the cache there

I just inspected my page, and this is what I saw that was giving errors, maybe this is the source of it? (Also, I had done a hard refresh of the page giving problems after disabling rocket loader and caching when I took this image:

[Image: StYU4sP.png]
It also seems to be cookie related, is that true, and if so, how may I fix it? Thank you.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it ..
Just fixed it. Apparently there was a duplicate line in of javascript in my headerinclude.

Also, thank you for offering to help.