MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is MyBB Dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't mean to offend anyone; I only ask because that's what I heard from quite a few people actually.
I really Dnt think so , Maybe Then have gone crazy or something like that who said like this .
(2016-05-01, 12:47 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]I really Dnt think so , Maybe Then have gone crazy or something like that who said like this .

Oh.  I think I was dreaming.  This is like a dream come true to me.  Must of been a nightmare I was having.

/threadclosed
Stop huting posts @frsfdh3
(2016-05-01, 01:19 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Stop huting posts @frsfdh3

Huting posts?  What does that mean, sir?
MyBB isn't dead.
If it was dead, this board would be closed and the staff would also never be online.

Plus a new version 1.8.7 released was in March.

However it wasn't as active as before.
I don't think so.
If you compare with some other Paid forum softwares, maybe yes because of features they offer but again they are paid.
MyBB 2.0 will be a huge improvement as i can see from previews. Check this
http://docs.mybb.com/versions/2.0.0/
MyBB isn't dead. You have to remember compared to our competitors we do this voluntarily.
Hey man,

I dont think MyBB is dead, not at all for sure.

I just started my Forum politz.com.br/forum - If it were not for the presence of the community here, my forum would have never left the paper with so many modifications and customizations that I did.

You can trust the system and the community, they are here all the time for helping the costumers.

And i dont know any paid software that worth it compared to mybb. Just see the features inside...
No, it's not.
Pages: 1 2 3