MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: config.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I changed my config.php so that i'm a super mod.. then I uploaded it on my ftp and overwrote it..

I closed my ftp and then tried to log back in later, and it won't work... I can't log into my xcontrol either..

What could be wrong??
your xControl?

Is your cookies settings correct? [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead). Also try clearing them and relogging in.

and by super mod, did you mean super admin?
Yeah I meant super admin, sorry. I just got the forum handed over to me so I was resetting things and now it won't let me do crap.. My cookie settings seem to be correct.

Cpanel = x control
cPanel has nothing to do with MyBB. You should contact your host if you cannot log into cPanel.

Also try clearing your cookies and logging in again. Double check your cookie settings.

Cheers,
Tikitiki
I went into admincp/change/ and looked at the general config settings and everything seemed ok. I don't know why the password and log in would change when I put myself as super admin. Would it? I'm thinkin maybe the guy at my host site screwed somethin up.. I sware it's always somethin lol
I have no clue where or what is admincp/change/. Please note that we give support for MyBB, not xControl or cPanel.
I figured it out. Thanks