MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with switching hosts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done this once before but this time I am running into more problems then I did before. The main one is I can login the the APC fine but when I go to change settings it asks me to login again and it wont let me login.

Also I added the database but for some reason I cant login.
what is your forum url & who is the new web host ?
(2016-05-02, 02:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & who is the new web host ?

my domain http://alfurin.site.nfoservers.com/ and as you can see its nfo. I havnt switched my domains nameserver yet because it dosnt work yet?
please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the premium theme you are using
& theme coder's consent for removing his copyright. [see support eligibility]
(2016-05-02, 07:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please post (or PM me) purchasing proof of the premium theme you are using
& theme coder's consent for removing his copyright. [see support eligibility]

I will try to find the payment I sent for my purchase and for the copyright I will add it back it must have been removed while ago and I never noticed. I am sorry and the copyright and the person who owns the forum sent the payment so I messaged him to find the payment.

Edit: So I went to myskins.org to see if it shows the purchase I cant find that but instead of buy now it said "Purchase Download" and it downloads the skin.
^ you should be having email from PayPal. And theme coder's copyright is not yet visible for me.
(2016-05-15, 02:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you should be having email from PayPal. And theme coder's copyright is not yet visible for me.

Oh you cant see it on that site because I cant edit anything on that one since I cant get in the admincp. Its on my live website right now.
(2016-05-01, 09:16 PM)Mike Jones Wrote: [ -> ]I have done this once before but this time I am running into more problems then I did before. The main one is I can login the the APC fine but when I go to change settings it asks me to login again and it wont let me login.

Also I added the database but for some reason I cant login.

Have you tried using different browsers to see if that works?
I have that same problem using Google but not with FireFox.