MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No new themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MikeInToshx

Hello guys,

I just took a quick look at the themes and it seems like there haven't been any new themes yet for ages,
which is a bit sad because I am probably going to take another shot at making a forum and I'd like to use MyBB again, but I'm not sure if there is a theme that I like to begin with.
it seems this community is a bit dead :/
Im thinking about switching to vbulletin

MikeInToshx

(2016-05-02, 11:39 PM)tupapa Wrote: [ -> ]it seems this community is a bit dead :/
Im thinking about switching to vbulletin

Vbulletin isn't free, tho.

But I agree, it looks like MyBB is dieing :o
^ No, there have been many new themes at the Extend section and at R/S/J section

MikeInToshx

(2016-05-03, 01:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ No, there have been many new themes at the Extend section and at R/S/J section

Holy moly the legend is still here  Angel Hows it going sir .m.?

Honestly I don't see many new ones.
^ the numbers shown are incorrect. [eg. see this]
(2016-05-03, 02:37 AM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I don't see many new ones.

I believe, from past topics/discussions, that lots of theme designers are waiting on MyBB 2.0
There are lots of theme in the mods section, you just have to explore Smile
(2016-05-03, 03:45 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of theme in the mods section, you just have to explore Smile

You're right , many are waiting for the MyBB 2.0 but MyBB 1.8.7 its a Excellent Software, its the best Forum Software...  the people can explore for themes... and enjoy

Many users just looking for the update and lost the best of software MyBB 1.8.x
these people when release in future MyBB 2.0 insurance will be asking another feature and they will never be satisfied waiting for the latest!

Just Enjoy the Software MyBB 1.8.x and let programmers and developers do everything in its time...

Suppor Spanish:

Quote:
@WallBB, tienes razón, hay varios Themes Muy Buenos para MyBB 1.8.7.
La gente es inconforme... solo buscan estar con lo ultimo pero no usan el software! 
solo desean lo ultimo, no se conforman con nada!... en vez de aprovechar el Software 1.8.x
Esta misma gente, que se desespera por tener lo ultimo en tecnología, nunca van a estar satisfechos... siempre van a querer una función nueva, una característica nueva, como si el mundo se fuera acabar....  en vez de aprovechar MyBB 1.8.x y dejar que los desarrolladores hagan su trabajo... con tiempo...