MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online users appear only on Home Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I previously posted a question about a similar problem with ajax chat, but now I noticed that whatever the page a user is viewing (for example, a particular thread) the online users list will show that user to be on the Home Page. How is that possible? I believe I enabled every option regarding the possibility to see who is online.

However, if a user is visiting the site in mobile version (I installed GoMobile), other users in desktop version can see which page he's watching and reach him via link; viceversa, if he checks the online users list and no one else is using the mobile version, all the other users will appear to be on Home Page.

I have no clue how to fix it. I tried disabling GoMobile but it's no use...
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2016-05-06, 08:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

It reports: "images/thead.png - modified" and that's true, but I don't see any correlation between "who's online" and the thead image...
which plugins you have in active status ? what is your forum url ?
(2016-05-06, 10:02 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugins you have in active status ? what is your forum url ?

I have DVZ Shoutbox 2.2.1 and MyBB GoMobile 1.3.2, on MyBB v1.8.7

If you want I can change the site's language to english, just tell me.
^ guests can't view online page of your forum.
anyway, would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
(2016-05-06, 10:49 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ guests can't view online page of your forum.
anyway, would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it

Yeah I hid it from guests. I sent you login details
Eventually I fixed it by making a manual backup and copy of the files, templates, themes and whatnot, then I reuploaded the basic version of MyBB v1.8.7 and from that point I replaced everthing as it was before checking everytime if the problem would appear again. In the end it was something I changed in global.css, not sure what exactly anyway.