MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant acces report centre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Someone has reported a thread but i cant get into the report center too see.. it just hangs and then says webpage cannot be displayed.
what is your forum url ? do you have wordpress installed at parent folder ?

run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
HEy thanks for the response.

I have another website as the parent folder so the URl for my forum is domain.com.au/forums

I ran the file vertification and only got this
portal.php Missing
Which i deleted as i didnt want it to be used.
what is your forum url ? which plugins you have in active status ?
Forum url is

blueshift-ot.com/forums

The only plugin i am using is "Display Name" Allows users to set a username without changing their login name
^ looks strange. anyway, can you disable that plugin and check if it fixes report center viewing issue ..
if above doesn't help then are you using gzip compression set from forum admin panel - if so which level ?
I know right >.< disabled plugin with no change and gzip is not being used.. >.< My luck...
^ well, can you check server error log - does it contain anything logged for the reports ?
Checked my error logs in /var/log (using nginx) nothing in there. Is there another place i should be checking?
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
Pages: 1 2