MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTTP ERROR 500.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I moved over to a new VPS and re-uploaded all my files (database and ftp files)

I'm getting a HTTP ERROR 500. I know my VPS is working because i created a test.php and index.html and put it in the root and it loads. But anything else is a HTTP ERROR 500.

I checked the error logs, but i'm not sure what's causing it and how to fix it.

Help would be appreciated, thank you.
can you post few latest entries from the error log ..
(2016-05-06, 08:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you post few latest entries from the error log ..

snip
does admin panel work fine ? if so disable (& uninstall) dvz mentions plugin & My Alerts plugin and check again
(2016-05-06, 08:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]does admin panel work fine ? if so disable (& uninstall) dvz mentions plugin & My Alerts plugin and check again

No i can't get on admin panel either.

Any idea what's causing this and how to fix it? Super annoying.
you can temporarily rename plugins folder as plugins2 and check if it helps
(2016-05-06, 08:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can temporarily rename plugins folder as plugins2 and check if it helps

That works. What shall i do now?

If i uninstall both plugins i'll lose settings and positioning etc from both of them in the templates and stuff.
My Alerts plugin has a new (testing) version. you can replace the plugin files and check if it works for you
(2016-05-06, 09:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]My Alerts plugin has a new (testing) version. you can replace the plugin files and check if it works for you

This seems to be the error.

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

I don't think it's coming from MyAlerts
(2016-05-06, 09:19 AM)Swifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-06, 09:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]My Alerts plugin has a new (testing) version. you can replace the plugin files and check if it works for you

This seems to be the error.

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DVZMentions_Alerts' not found in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 6

I don't think it's coming from MyAlerts

This literally tells you the error, now fix it.
Pages: 1 2 3