MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sporadic - Threads Jumping to End of Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a very sporadic issue that's affecting only some of my users - when they go into a thread and click on the next page, it jumps straight to the end of the loaded page.

I've had them check, and for those affected, it happens of FF/Chrome and IE11.

I can't replicate the issue on my side, so it's tough to be able to troubleshoot it properly - anyone any ideas what could be causing it?

I've disabled plugins etc, but it's still happening...

Cheers
Do you have a URL we could check? What theme are you using?
Thanks for the PM's - the issue is still floating around with some members, and after a bit of investigation, it looks like it's only affecting the pagination page links at the bottom of a multi page thread.

When they click on the page number, it changes page, but instead of going to the top of the next page, it scrolls immediately to the bottom - so I've been looking at dropping a top anchor to the code to force it to the top.

Not having much success as once it's injected to the link, it just ignores it -(using pagetop as opposed to #top) - when I put #top into the link, it has the opposite effect, and forces us to the bottom. Any ideas?