MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ticket System Settings Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

When I try to Ticket System and I went to "Settings". I get this for Ticket System settings (screenshot attached below)

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Kind Regards,
check once again the plugin files - have you uploaded all its files to correct locations ..
Apparently I forgot to add a hook. Open inc/plugins/tickets.php and search for:
$plugins->add_hook("global_start", "tickets_lang"); 
Add after that line:
$plugins->add_hook('admin_config_settings_begin', 'tickets_lang');
(2016-05-07, 11:03 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently I forgot to add a hook. Open inc/plugins/tickets.php and search for:
$plugins->add_hook("global_start", "tickets_lang"); 
Add after that line:
$plugins->add_hook('admin_config_settings_begin', 'tickets_lang');

Thank you, it works now. Will there be more settings and features coming soon to it? (Since there is only one settings)

Quick Questions and Suggestions:

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section for this:

Where would it show once someone submits a ticket? and will it show to admins and forum mods?

How can I add or could be added in a new update: My own options into it? Like for example; Drop Down-menu with theses options: 
  • Private Support 
  • Server Problem 
  • Issues 
  • Private Complaint
  • Other 
Also, how could I add or could be added in a new update: Ticket Status, like for example, with the correct colors and with drop down-menu
  • Open - When user opens ticket.
  • Answered - When Staff Member replys to ticket
  • On Hold - Staff Member puts it on hold, if the issue needs more time.
  • Closed - Staff Member AND/or user closed the ticket one the issue has been fixed.
Also as well, how could I add or could be added in a new update: Ticket Priority, user can choose how important this issue is and the staff team can change it, if it's not that important. Like for example for priority status and with drop down menu as well:
  • High
  • Medium
  • Low
And ONE Final Suggestion:

Like for all the things that I've said above for new suggestions, there could be a setting for them all and they can be changed with a couple of clicks or turned off.

Please let me know what you think of all theses suggestions! Smile  I would like to see some of theses in this Ticket System

Kind Regards,

MorganB
Unfortunately I'm pretty busy with uni atm and don't have time to do any development. Also this ticket system was alway planned to be a pretty small and simple plugin so I'm not yet sure whether I'll really implement those features.