MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Someone Help me with Automedia- Frustrated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plugin Automedia does almost everything I want , One thing that has been driving me nuts to say the least is that the size will not get longer. It really annoys me since some of my audio books are 50 links long. I have asked for help before and no one could help me, but if that is the case can someone please help out my forum by suggesting an attractive alternative? I have tried BB codes, the recent embed plugin , and installed jplayer 3 different ways and jwplayer does not work either.

All I want is for my kids and other users to listen to some stories, instructions etc. This solution I currently have is not very good at all in its current state.

example

Thanks for reading...
I could not get what exactly you want to improve. can you elaborate actual problem please ..
for the width & height of the media, check the plugin settings - max width & max height of embedded media
Okay but it is on the functions page of the plugin... This is what the reference is.. and I am not sure how to properly write it.. can you kindly help me with this php to have it adjust to the size of the downloaded links..longer in other words but not width wise. Say to allow 10-15 links to show? I changed the numbers on the functions .PHP and nothing changes on the site..even on a new post with the width set at 380 and the height set at 480

* Get the settings for width and height
**/
$width = (int)$mybb->settings['av_width'];
$height = (int)$mybb->settings['av_height'];

if ($width < 10 || $width > 1200)
{
$width = "300";
}

if ($height < 10 || $height > 1000)
{
$height = "300";
}

Then I went to the MP3.php and made changes on there and tested with a couple links and nothing changed. Does it have to do with the container size allowed by mybb? If so can I change that and where would I?
Thank you so very much for your valued help .m.   Smile
file: ~/inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/mp3.php
you can change values of width & height at line 36
//Build and embed playlist
	$message = preg_replace("#\[ampl\]([^<>\"']+?)\[/ampl\]#i", "<div class=\"am_embed\"><object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" data=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/inc/plugins/automedia/mediaplayer/player_mp3_multi.swf\" width=\"300\" height=\"100\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/inc/plugins/automedia/mediaplayer/player_mp3_multi.swf\" /><param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"#ffffff\" /><param name=\"FlashVars\" value=\"mp3=$1&amp;width=300&amp;height=100&amp;showvolume=1&amp;showinfo=1\" /></object></div>", $message);

eg. you can change both occurrences of 300 to 600 and 100 to 200
Now I feel like the blonde I am I have been editing the wrong MP3 file Thank you so very much.m.!
Now that you helped me with this I would like to change the color of the player and when following the link to the player used there is a way to add it with the playercolor code on this page:

http://flash-mp3-player.net/players/mult...mentation/

I just don't know what to change.. or should I say how to write the code and where to put it.. 

Thank you