MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No edit and delete button for registered users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've just noticed that registered users on my forum do not have the edit and delete posts button in the post bit buttons. I have confirmed they are allowed to edit and delete own posts and threads inĀ 

ACP>Users and Groups>Edit User Groups>Forums and Posts

The edit and delete own thread boxes are checked. But the buttons are not there. They are there when logged in as admin. But not as a registered user. Any ideas why?

Nevermind. Im such a MORON. Of course I can only edit and delete my own posts as a registered user. I'm so used to being logged in as admin all the time and seeing those buttons. Been a long day..... Blush Blush Blush
may be you had set custom permissions for some forums !

edit: using permissions viewer plugin might be helpful in knowing the permissions of individual users & forums
No, read my last post. It's because I didnt realize that as a registered i can only edit and delete my own posts. I'm so used to being logged in as an admin all the time and seeing those buttons everywhere. I'm a big dummy. lol