MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VB4 Mybb theme problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i really like this theme and everything looks good on the home page including the sidebar plugin i installed but the adsense i installed using "My Advertisements Plugin" doesnt show up on the header and footer. And i also noticed that inside a post, everything on the sidebar goes to the bottom of the page
i think you change somethinh in index tamplate otherwise try this
uninstall my advertisement and reinstll it
if not work then you will manually insert my advertisment codes in tamplates ( not sure what the code is this )
ok so that top and bottom ads are showing after reinstalling the plugin, and i removed the sidebox from threads
problems
1.the default avatar doesn't show
2.i want to remove "Ip Address:Logged" from posts
3.i want to put a line seprator between the signature and posts
1. needs to be checked. where it doesn't show & what is your forum url ?

2. by default IP address is not shown to registered users. yet if you want to remove it then
admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Posting >> Show Posting IP Addresses
--> select Do Not Show IP & save the settings

3. admin panel >> templates & style >> templates >> your theme --> postbit_signature
--> add <br /><hr> at the top & save the template
the default avatar doesn't display
[attachment=36247]
^ what is your forum url ?
also how do i reduce the user postbit info, it seems too big

oh just saw this post now, i made the theme only available to admin cause i'm still testing it. i will change that

i just sent it now @.m.

.m. did you get it
i need help with the login in the side bar ... it is not showing username and the size of the entry field for login and registration is too small...
it in the attachment below
[attachment=36252]
^ if direct help required and if you can wait for few hours then
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it