MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am willing to start my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly I need a developer and Some Staffs . I am also good on designing webpages but not a professional . I am good on scripting . Still I need a dev . I need some one to guide me on . Currently I am not paying , when I make the forum famous then I will be start Paying my developers and staffs . 

Need someone PM me or Reply in this thread .  Specially a developer to develop the forum who can too guide me or for some staff positions .
(2016-05-08, 11:12 AM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly I need a developer and Some Staffs . I am also good on designing webpages but not a professional . I am good on scripting . Still I need a dev . I need some one to guide me on . Currently I am not paying , when I make the forum famous then I will be start Paying my developers and staffs . 

Need someone PM me or Reply in this thread .  Specially a developer to develop the forum who can too guide me or for some staff positions .

I might be getting a domain and i have a pretty good host. Which i will use. I would be willing to help.
Are you really going to help me out with that host and domain BTW do you have skype so we have better talks with each other
What type of responsibility will be there for the staff ?
All like of management
I sent you PM, please check.